Spring 2013 Newsletter Now Available
You can now click here to download the must-read spring issue of ForestWatch’s membership newsletter.
In this issue:
- Huasna Road – ForestWatch launches effort to restore access to a historic stretch of the Santa Lucia district now blocked by private landowners
- Wilderness Plan and Forest Plan Amendment – ForestWatch encourages the Forest Service to increase wilderness in the Los Padres
- Redwoods to Chaparal – ForestWatch benefit and art event in San Luis Obispo
- Backcountry Journal – Matt Stoecker is down Manzana Creek … without a paddle
- Critter Corner – pronghorn and mariposa lillies
Plus, new board members are announced, a message from our Executive Director, a listing of upcoming events, and more.
We hope you enjoy this issue of the ForestWatch membership newsletter. Please consider becoming a member today and help us continue our efforts to protect our region’s public lands. If you’d like to receive our thrice-yearly newsletter by postal mail — and help support our trail-blazing work to protect the Los Padres National Forest and the Carrizo Plain — join us today!