Sunday, November 16, 2014
3:00 to 5:30pm
Horny Toad Courtyard
2020 Alameda Padre Serra
along Santa Barbara’s Riviera
(805) 617-4610 ext.2 • ten@LPFW.org
You’re invited to join outdoor enthusiasts, conservation advocates, and other ForestWatch supporters from throughout the central coast as we celebrate ten years of conservation victories! Since 2004, we have secured stronger protections for more than 600,000 acres of public lands in our region, thanks to the commitment and dedication of our members, volunteers, donors, and other community supporters. Let’s celebrate our hard-won accomplishments and prepare for the next decade! This casual, family-friendly event includes:
- Local craft brews from Topa Topa Brewing Co.
- Hand-crafted wines from throughout our region
- Appetizers from local organic farms, restaurants & caterers
- Live music with Erin Inglish
- Dessert reception featuring McConnell’s Fine Ice Cream, Green Star Coffee, and a 3D Condor Cake prepared by Kirsten Soria, pastry chef and granddaughter of Dick Smith
- Silent auction featuring unique items
- Special guests and announcements
A GREEN EVENT
We are proud to offer a sustainably-produced event with recycling and composting. All event materials printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper to protect the environment.
This event is SOLD OUT and we will not be selling tickets at the door. Thanks for your support!
Richard Alberts • Griffin & Rachael Barkley • Cecilia Brown • Michelle & Ed Buchman
Dan & Rae Emmett • Elaine Enns & Ched Myers • Dr. Peter Ford • Ted Fowler • Cal & Letty French
Louise Heydt • Sharon & Steve Metsch • Allan Morton & Paula Steinmetz • Jack & Sheri Overall
Russell & Barbara Radom • Gordon & Karen Seabury • Bill & Jill Shanbrom
Richard & Frederica Welch • Richard & Paula Whited • Charlotte & Ron Williams
OUR EVENT SPONSORS
OUR FOOD & DRINK SPONSORS